Think it's time to start getting some help in your business but not sure you are ready for an employee? A virtual assistant could work wonders for you.
Using a virtual assistant can save hours, but knowing which tasks to delegate can be difficult, whether you're starting or growing a business. Most virtual assistants are small business owners themselves who do their jobs from home and focus on tasks that are similar to those of an assistant.
Entrepreneurs can use virtual assistants for everything from managing social media to sending out thank you cards to prospective clients. Here are 5 ways you can use a virtual assistant to help you in your business.
1. Social Media Management Tasks
We all know how important having a social presence is on the Internet these days. But we also know how much of a time commitment it can be if we want to “be everywhere”.
A Virtual assistant is a great way to manage an efficient and effective social media presence. You can have your virtual assistant create and schedule posts for you, undertake research on other platforms, or just monitor your social profiles to be sure you’re staying up to date.
- Creating Facebook Pages / Groups
- Creating and scheduling content to Facebook
- Collating and interpreting Facebook insights
- Creating a Twitter account
- Managing your Twitter following
- Schedule Tweets and track mentions
- Create and manage your LinkedIn profile
- Create pinnable images and pin to Pinterest
- Scheduling and tracking Pins
- Upload Videos onto YouTube
- Set-up Social Media Accounts (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube)
- Manage and update Social Media Accounts
- Website content updates
- Filter and respond to website comments
- Updating online shops
- Website creation and maintenance
- Website writing
- Setting up Landing pages
- Setting up opt-ins
- Social Media Integration
- Website Security
- Internet research
- Minute taking
- Sourcing quotes
- Creating Email Newsletters
- Newsletter Writing
- Setting up autoresponders
- Creating subscriber lists
- Subscriber management
5. Blog Management
- Manage your Blog
- Publish posts on your Blog
- Blog Publishing Management
- Adding Tags and Images to Blog Posts
- Filter and respond to blog comments
This is not an exhaustive list, but it is a start. What are some tasks that you would like to outsource to a Virtual Assistant?