VIRTUAL ASSISTANT SERVICES FOR MUMPRENEURS
Even rock-star mums need a helping hand every now and then
So many amazing mums start a home based business thinking it will be super easy to run it and work around our kids. Sadly, it’s not always the case. Running a business with a family is seriously hard work.
But once you’ve learnt this magical word, you’ll get your sanity back – OUTSOURCING.
It’s totally magic! Out of your inbox flies a muddled mess of instructions, and in return flies a well-organised completed task. Bam! See – it’s magic.
My magical Virtual Assistant services include:
- Email (inbox) sorting/answering/organising and deleting all those spammy emails and unsubscribing to those inbox cluttering newsletters that you no longer love
- Website updates and uploading content and blogs to keep you in favour with Google
- Proposal and presentation creation (using your branding for a consistent look)
- Internet research for content, blog ideas, presentations, competitor research etc.
- Old fashioned mail outs – the good old stuff, stamp and send
- Travel booking – cars, flights, accommodation etc. (and the occasional extra suitcase so I can escape my kids and come with you!)
- Preparation, promotions, rsvp and sponsorship management, venue hire, catering, speaker liaison and so on for your important events where you have to shine
If you’ve never worked with a Virtual Assistant before, you’ll love this part:
My fellow mums in business love that they handball the work to me and know it’s going to be done. They can run those family chores, play with their kids, be mum’s taxi – without stressing about an email they haven’t answered.
And better yet, they’re only paying for the time I’m actually working. No paying employment costs (for a PA who has bad days and does nothing, annual leave, sick leave, taxes, superannuation), no providing office space (who seriously wants someone sitting in their home office with them), no providing equipment (one home office is expensive enough to set up) – you get the point.
You’ve begged for more hours in a day – here they are
Unless you’re in the running for some wildly amazing award like ‘super mum of the year’, stop trying to do everything yourself.
Sam Says helps you with all those time zapping icky business tasks that you just have to do. I’ve helped loads of awesome mumpreneurs go on school excursions, cook gourmet dinners, have a spa and shopping day.
Ready to outsource your business icky bits?